Angels continue rebuilding the addition to their bullpen regarding the 28-year-old southpaw with a lifetime career 3.44 ERA
- Simply Click to talk about on Facebook (Opens in new screen)
- Simply Click to talk about on Twitter (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Click to generally share on Reddit (Opens in brand brand new screen)
- Click to e-mail this up to a close friend(Opens in brand brand new screen)
- Click to printing (Opens in brand new screen)
The Angels signed veteran reliever that is left-handed Claudio to a one-year deal on Wednesday early morning, continuing General Manager Perry MinasianвЂ™s retooling regarding the bullpen.
Claudio, whom finalized for $1.125 million, may be the reliever that is second in MinasianвЂ™s first three big-league techniques, including a trade for better Raisel Iglesias.
To date this offseason, the Angels have cut ties with eight relievers, including Hansel Robles, Keynan Middleton and Cam Bedrosian.
The Angels had 14 blown saves during the shortened 2020 period, tied up when it comes to lead that is major-league so rebuilding that unit is a huge concern for Minasian inside the very very first thirty days at work as GM.